Myicourse.com will be unavailable for a scheduled maintenance and security updates starting at 04:00:00 AM UTC on August 22, 2018. This maintenance will last approximately 5-6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience these improvements may cause
How To Enroll
1. Click the 'Sign Up' link in the upper right corner of the site. This is where you enter your demographic information/license # etc. so that we know who you are and can generate a proper certificate of completion for you later. Your unique email ID will be how we can find you in our system. You will also choose a password that you will want to jot down (we don't have access to those).
2. Login (upper right corner of the site). After you have signed up, you can then login to the site using your email ID and password. Once logged in you will be able to purchase courses from the catalog. You will login to the site whenever you would like to access your coursework.
3. Find and purchase courses under the 'Course Catalog' tab on the left of the page. You can add courses to your shopping cart and then check out just like you do on any other website. If you have a discount code, you will input it during the check out process.
4. Access your courses under the 'My Enrolled Courses' tab on the left of the page. Once purchased, you have immediate access to your courses. You may work at your own pace and 'come and go' as many times as you like to complete the work. You have 30 days after the completion of each individual unit to review the material.
5. Verification of Completion will be auto-emailed to you when you are done with the program. You can also find copies under the 'My Transcript' tab once you are finished with the material.
For more information about your instructors, click on the 'About Us' tab on the left side of the page!